MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, February 1, 2016

Week #39 - Country Livin' in the Promised Land - TRANSFERRED!

Hello Everyone!

Well, I have been transferred to WALLER TEXAS aka the COUNTRY!  
President Mortensen called me at 11 pm on Monday night (the night before transfers) and had the impression I was suppose to be transferred to the Cypress Stake/Zone!  And guess what else...he said I was going to be so excited because Sister Selee (my baby in the mission) is in my Zone! 

AND HE WANTS ME TO BE AN STL (Sister Training Leader)! Whoop! So yes I am in Waller, but not only that but...my new comp and I are WHITEWASHING!  They had two sets of Spanish missionaries before and now it's one set of English and one Spanish!

Talk about stressful ... transfer meeting was at 9 am Tuesday morning and I had to pack!! Needless to say...we got about 5 hours of sleep....but all is well! :) adventures!


MY NEW COMP!  SISTER RAY FROM BILLINGS MONTANA
CUTEST SISTER EVER!!!!
And what an interesting week it has been.  Haha  I think there are way too many miracles to just name one but for the miracle...We have found 14 new investigators this week! Three solid families who we feel are really prepared! We have been finding like crazy and talking to everyone about the Gospel! Miracles! Our week is booked with appointments and the members are amazing and so willing to come with us! The Ward is awesome and already feels a great big family! This place is exploding with sooo many things to do and people to teach!

Sandy, one of the investigators who met missionaries in Utah this past week on a trip, came to church for the first time and loved it.  She already had a Book of Mormon and was reading it before we even got her referral information to go see her.  She's so amazing! She's a cop here in Waller and has been very curious about the "Mormons."  When she was in Utah, she went to Temple Square and loved it!  We got her information and were sooo surprised at everything she already knows! :)

James and Lemary (married couple who recently had a baby and go to Prairie View A&M), were seeking for the Gospel but didn't know they were until we knocked on their door.  We shared "Because of Him" with them and James has always wanted to figure out how to make his guilt become peace.  He never knew it was possible but when we explained and invited him to be baptized to receive a remission of sins, he understood! Seriously these people in this town are so prepared!  I feel so blessed to be able to be a part of the Lord's work here in Waller and I love it here!

The Country is my favorite, as y'all already know. :) 


OBSESSED WITH THE ANIMALS
We live with members and these little ones live in our back yard!

Okay but besides all of this craziness ... I MET PRESIDENT RUSSELL M. NELSON ON SATURDAY!

ELDER RUSSELL M. NELSON
What an Awesome Man!

He came to Houston for a Tri-Mission Conference and we each got to shake his hand!  What an incredible experience!  A whole church building full of over 700 missionaries, and President Nelson.  Truly an experience I will never forget!

Okay,..so many things this week but it was also CHRIS's BAPTISM ON SUNDAY


After Chris' baptism with all my favorite elders!

Sister Bates, Chris, Sister Pinster

Sister Bates and I had a mini reunion and got to go and see him and all of our Bear Creek friends!  Baptisms are one of the best and most spiritual parts of serving a mission. They make the craziness seem like no big deal. :) 



REUNITED AT MISSION CONFERENCE
I love this Gospel and I love Texas.  I loveeeee being a missionary and I can't believe it's already been 9 months ... Time needs to slow down! :) 

Anyways, love y'all soooo much and have a great week! 

My new address is:

Sister Taylor Pinster 
38860 Wyatt Chapel Rd. 
Hempstead, TX 77445 


...AND LOOK WHO ELSE I FOUND!  HAHA



No comments:

Post a Comment