MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, February 8, 2016

Week #40 - WHAT A WEEK!!!

Hey Y'all!

Wow, I don't even know where to start!  Haha

Tuesday we had MLC for all of the Zone Leaders and STLs in the mission!  Wow!  What a learning experience!  Pres. Mortensen is amazing and we had a wonderful training!  Also, he gave me a shoutout during the training on always being positive, no matter what the circumstances are.  He told everyone about how we found 14 new investigators our first week of whitewashing and how it shows when we never give up, miracles happen.  It's so true!


On top of that, President asked me to do the ROLEPLAY in front of everyone at MLC!  What an experience that was!  Sis. Bates and I both did and rocked it. :)
 
But, at the end of the meeting, we were giving some sad news ... One of my first STLs from the mission, who recently finished her mission, was killed in a car accident in Utah.  It was a very emotional time for us as a mission and very surprising.  Sister Jeppson was/is one of the best missionaries I have ever met and truly taught me so much.  She will be missed but her legacy will forever go on.  She's doing what she loves, sharing the gospel.  Love her!


SISTER PINSTER AND SISTER JEPPSON LAST FALL
(. . . ONE OF THE BEST!)

Then, on Thursday I had a doctor appointment in College Station for my throat and ears ... long story short, they wanted me to get a CAT scan, and I did.  No worries, it's nothing too serious.  I just might have to have my tonsils taken out soon, but tomorrow I have another appointment with the ENT to figure out the next step. :)


AT THE COLLEGE STATION ER FOR A CAT SCAN ...

And there were so many miracles happening through out the week.  I have felt so much love and comfort from all of you and I truly appreciate it! :)

And yesterday we had all of our progressing investigators at church!!  The Waller Ward is the best and truly know how to make people feel at home!  Everyone is so friendly and country.  Haha  Cowboy boots and all. :)  I love it!

But yes, so my week has been a roller coaster but all is well! :)

I love the Gospel.  The Church is True, and I love being a missionary.

Love you all and have a great week! :)

Love,
Sister Pinster

This is in my area so yay to campus work!
We are currently setting up a weekly family history class here.

At MTC with my main Sista -- Sista Soto!
(Every time we see each other, we take a selfie!  

MTC Memories!)

This is Texas for y'all!  Haha  Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment