MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, February 29, 2016

Week #43 - Sharing our Talents!

Hello Y'all!

Miracles!  We had 7 of our investigators at Church yesterday! All of Yesenia's family who is getting baptized on the 26th and Sandy brought her family as well!  We are hoping to start teaching her husband and son soon! Yay for families! :) Yesenia is amazing and so prepared.  We went over this week to do a Book of Mormon reading and she ended up teaching herself about the Tree of Life!  It was so cool to see the wheels begin to turn as learns more and more about the fullest of the Gospel through the Book of Mormon!

Yesterday was probably one of the best days of my life!  And I'll tell you why! I had the opportunity to sing again at a Fireside and ALL of my favorite people were there!  We took Yesenia and her cute family and then all of my other recent converts from Hearne and Caldwell made the trek into Houston for it as well!  What a surprise!  Brother Floyd, Mary, and Susan!  Susan just got called to be the Relief Society secretary and Bro Floyd was able to go to the Temple last month and Mary is just wonderful! They are all doing soooo well and loving the gospel!  It makes me so happy to see them continue to progress in the gospel! :)

Also, this week I have another opportunity (who knew I would get the chance to sing so often) to sing for a Tri-Mission Conference that Sistee Bonnie Oscarson will be attending!! Whoop! Sister Bates and another Sister from our mission will be singing In a Trio!  What an honor!  I can't wait to see how it all works out because we got asked last minute to share our talents.  I have truly gained a testimony of the power behind music and how it can truly bring the spirit in so strong!  Always share your talents!  :)

Lots of pictures this week! Get ready! :)

Seriously, being a missionary is the best calling.  I have truly seen the gospel bless families and my testimony of the Savior is strengthen every day!  My love for Lord and His sheep grows everyday I hope to be able to help and find those who are ready for His gospel!

Love y'all and have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment