MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, January 25, 2016

Week #38 - Interviews, Firesides & Transfers

Hello Everyone!

This week has definitely been a CRAZY one!  But first, one miracle this week happened  on Saturday night.  It's been kind of a rough week ... we both weren't feeling our best, an ear infection for me and Sister Bates' stomach, but we committed to find 6 new investigators to the APs and we knew if we had the faith we could find them!  On Saturday, we did a blitz with the Sam Houston Sisters and tracted a whole neighborhood during finding time ... and FOUND 6 new investigators including two families!! We are so excited and we know it was all because of the Lord that we were able to find His prepared people! 

Chris is still set for Sunday for his Baptism, and Nancy and Carlos came to church together!  We introduced them to the Spanish elders and felt like Carlos would benefit from them but Nancy needs to be in the English Ward.  We are going to see if we can team teach them because Carlos is home more often during the week but Nancy is home during the weekends.  The Ward has really been fellowshipping them so well and we have at least one member reach out to them almost daily!  We are continuing to find more people who are prepared and I am just so excited to see the miracles! 

Tuesday, we had interviews with President!  Wow, talk about a spiritual high!  I respect him so much and you can feel the power behind him when he speaks to you.  He told me he is so proud of me and how much he loves me.  It was seriously the best 30 minutes of my life.  He gave me some suggestions with working with the Ward, but he also told me I would be training again sooN!  I won't know until tonight but yes, it was such a wonderful experience. 

Wednesday, crazy as always with volunteering at the Christian Thrift store! 

VOLUNTEERING
Thursday was planning, and Friday was just a great day as well! 

LAST DISTRICT MEETING AND PHOTO BEFORE TRANSFERS
Sunday was the Fireside our Mission President puts on every month for a different stake each time and this month it was for our stake!  I sang in a quartet with two elders from my zone and Sis Bates!  We practiced our song like 20 times through this last week and the week before but it all paid off because the spirit was so strong as we performed!  I have a video but I'm not sure if it's going to send ... but I have pictures!  



We also sang with the mission choir "AS SISTERS IN ZION/ARMY OF HELAMAN."  Great fun!

AFTER THE FIRESIDE WITH CINDY!
Sister Bates is being transferred ... :(  I'm going to miss her so much!  This week is going to be another crazy one!  But love y'all so much and remember to share the word!


Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Pinster

BRO. AND SISTER CLINE -- OUR WARD MISSION LEADER
I WAS HAVING AN ANIMAL WITHDRAWAL SO ... WE WENT TO THE ANIMAL SHELTER.


No comments:

Post a Comment