MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, January 11, 2016

Week #36 - HALF WAY -- NO WAY!!!! Plus a Challenge!

Hey Y'all!

It's unreal for me to say I've been on a mission for 9 months.  Time flies waaaaay to fast!
SISTER BATES AND SISTER PINSTER

This week we were able to see lots of miracles, but one of them happened while we were teaching the new way of teaching the Restoration with a new way of Prophets and the Book of Mormon from MLC / Zone Meeting.  Our investigators Grace, Lulu and Joe were able to  completely see the connection between fruits of a prophet and the importance of the Book of Mormon and how it is a fruit of the Prophet Joseph Smith! We have a lesson with them tonight and we are so excited!  They already said yes to baptism and we are planning on setting a date with all three of them this week! I will keep y'all posted on them!

As for the new area, we had to push Chris' baptismal date back until January 31st because our appointments have been falling through, BUT he met with the bishop and confirmed his date for the 31st!  The Ward has been great about fellowshipping him!  We found some solid investigators this week and are making plans to get them to church as well!

I love serving here in Bear Creek because there is just so much to do!  Sister Bates and I get along so well and have fun doing the work!  This time is so precious on a mission and I want to make sure I am using every minute effectively! :)

We have had some fun with dogs this week and I will send some pics!

DOG LOVERS!
Last P-Day we went Lazertagging with some of the Elders and it was soooo much fun!  I have an awesome Zone and District!  But seriously, there are soooo many wonderful things happening and I am excited to help the Lord in His work this week!


Hope all of y'all have a great week as well!

CHALLENGE:

My challenge to y'all is to read the WHOLE Book of Mormon before June! That's my goal and I know each and every one of you guys can do it!

Anyways,
Love y'all!

Love,
Sister Pinster




No comments:

Post a Comment