MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, January 4, 2016

Week #35 - SO FAR, SO GOOD 2016!

Hello everyone!

I can't believe it's already 2016!  So crazy!

This week has been full of some great times and miracles!  I just can't explain how much fun being a missionary is and how rewarding it is as well.  Yes, it's not easy but it's 100% worth every minute!  It's starting to finally get colder around here!  Yay!  I love the cooler weather and I'm glad New Years was around 60 not 80 like it was for Christmas.  When we were caroling, we were literally sweating ... fun times in Texas. :)

But okay the most exciting news is ... Camille (our Investigator) has a baptismal date for Feb. 13!!!!!!  Whoop whoop!  We are so excited for her and for all of the blessings that will follow!  Chris is still on tract for his date on the 16th!  So many wonderful things are happening in Bear Creek!

Sister Bates is my best friend and I love her so so much!  We probably have too much fun. :)

AT TEXAS ROADHOUSE
Mission Life is wonderful!  This new year is going to be one to remember!

Love,
Sister Pinster

I have such a fun District and Zone Leaders!
This picture describes us all perfectly...hahah








No comments:

Post a Comment