MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, May 2, 2016

Week #52 - TRAINING AND ONE YEAR MARK


HELLO! 

So this week has been CRAZY and the best!

First off, I am training again!  Her name is Sister Breinholt and she is so awesome!  We are already best friends!  

We have had lots of miracles happen and we have started teaching a couple new families this week!  My miracle is going to be with the Webster family because we found them last Sunday, taught the Mom and daughter briefly, but yesterday we were able to teach the whole family the Restoration and wow! It was super powerful! The husband is a very knowledgeable man about religion (especially the Bible) and in his closing prayer he said, "help us to know there is more knowledge for us to learn through the Book of Mormon" and he mentioned he wants to have eyes to see the new knowledge he has been searching for!  We took the member who lives two houses down with us and she was even more amazed after the lesson at how powerful the spirit was!  It was such an amazing lesson and this family truly is seeking!

We had transfers Tuesday morning and since I was waiting from my cute new trainee AKA baby, I was able to be in a trio with Sister Tabolt and Dennett!  Super fun!  I have some pictures of our not planned matching outfits. :)

Then, Thursday was training meeting!  Only two sisters came to Houston this transfer!  I am so excited for the next two transfers with Sister Breinholt!  Miracles are waiting to happen! 

I have A LOT of pictures this week -- 

Oh ... I HIT MY YEAR MARK ON MAY 6TH THIS WEEK!  CRAAAAZY! 

Hope Y'all have a great week and love you all! 

Love, 
Sister Pinster

Official 1-Year Picture

Companion Pic - Pinster and Breinholt
District Picture

Found this cute decor outside tracking this week
LOOK WHO I FOUND AT TRANSFERS!  My BFFs!
Sister Bates and Elder Seamons
LOVE THEM!
Last Family History Club of the semester with these wonderful
people.  LOVE THEM!
Found this AWESOME Jeffery R. Holland quote on a billboard on the way to Houston!
CTR RINGS
(Breinholt, Pinster, Tabolt and Dennett)



No comments:

Post a Comment