MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, May 9, 2016

Week #53 - TIME FLIES!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Howdy!

So this week has been another great one!  Lots of miracles and I just LOVE my cute new companion.  She was made for the country as well. :)  We sure have a lot of fun together as well as we see lots of great things happening!

It is so weird for me to think the next time I see my family again will be at the airport ...Time truly is FLYING!

I don't have a whole bunch of time today but Mother's Day was so great and it was great skyping with the BEST MOM EVER! :)  And seeing the rest of my amazing family!  I have pictures to send but I will have to send them later on today. 

MLC AND Zone Meeting was this week!  Seriously being a missionary is the best and I love being able to be a part of the leadership counsel.  President Mortensen is such an inspired leader and I feel so blessed to be in this mission with him. 

The church is true and my testimony in trials has truly been strengthen these last couple of months but I know we got through them to learn!  I have learned so much and I am so grateful to know I have a Savior and Heavenly Father who truly love me and are ALWAYS on my side. :) 

I love the gospel and I LOVE teaching people about the joy of eternal families!  I love reading the Bible and Book of Mormon every day and serving with some of the best missionaries out there in the BEST MISSION!  THM for life. 

Love y'all so much!  Have a fantastic week! :) 

Love, 
Sister Pinster
NUTELLA from Oregon to celebrate!

I found my street!
Taylor Street
Waller, Texas

HAPPY 1-YEAR TO ME!
Dinner at Red Robin to Celebrate Texas Style!!!

Skyping with my cute family on Mother's Day!

MLC with my FAV Sister Soto!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment