MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, May 23, 2016

Week #55 - Zone Conference AND Missionary Fireside

Hey y'all!

Well, this week has been full of lots of great things!

I just love being a missionary.  It's the best sharing this gospel with ones who have been waiting for it!  It's also a blessing being able to learn so much about it as well! 

This week we were able to learn from our Missionary President about the Plan of Salvation! Not just about the diagram, but how it is truly all about Agency.

One of my favorite chapters in the Book of Mormon right now is 2 Nephi 2!  If you haven't read this chapter recently, do it! It's such a great chapter and truly explains the plan!

Also, if you get a chance read Elder Oaks talk from this last conference, "Opposition in All Things!" :)

I am just so grateful for this gospel and the Book of Mormon AKA Book of Answers.

I love you all and have a great week!  Sorry it's short again but I have LOTS of pictures! :)

Oh and my address is:


Sister Taylor Pinster
38860 Wyatt Chapel Rd
Hempstead, TX 77445


Sister Selee  - LOVE HER SOOO MUCH!

My favorite HERMANA!

I found CINDY and Sister Butler at Missionary Fireside!  Cuties!

All in ONE picture - Mom, Sisters, Daughters & Granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment