MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, August 31, 2015

Week #17 - Mary's Baptism and Miracles!

Hi! 

This week was Mary's Baptism!  WOW!  Seriously no words can describe the happiness I feel because I know Mary is only going up from here!  We are taking her to the Temple in a couple weeks and she is soooo excited!  And we are so excited! 

This week has been crazy busy and we have taught so many people!  The work is hastening out here in Caldwell and Hearne.  Our struggle has been trying to figure out how to spend our time equally, but we are making it work--weekly planning is my best friend! :)

I have lots of pictures this week and it has just been a wonderful week.  Time is flying by, and I can't believe I have been out here for almost 4 months already.  I feel like I just got here!  Haha but with this whole reopening an area and training this transfer, I have been so busy!  And not to mention, we had 7 investigators at church yesterday!  Let me tell ya, our struggle is finding time to see all of these wonderful people and we are so lucky to have the Branch members helping us!

This morning, I got a phone call. From President Mortensen. Yup. The Mission President . . . no big deal.  And he called me to basically let me know he is very proud of the work we are doing in our areas.  He said it's not easy but he has full faith and trust in me.  I was literally in awe because he is going to be the next Apostle and some of the things he told me on the phone were answers to my prayers.  I am still in awe.  What a powerful testimony to me that God answers prayers. 

I know my Heavenly Father lives and does answers prayers every single day of my life.  I know this church is true and it is only by living His gospel we can return to Him.  I am here, in Houston Texas, for a reason and a purpose, and I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be!  I love the Book of Mormon and find peace reading it, and I hope everyone does too as well!  If you haven't read 1 Nephi 8 lately, read it. :) 

I love you all, and thank you so much for everything that you do! 

Love, 
Sister Pinster

I LOVE TEXAS!
We started teaching these kids and their families.  Aren't they cute!

TWINNERS!
MARY'S BAPTISM DAY
TRUE HAPPINESS
DAUGHTERS IN HIS KINGDOM

WE JUST LOVE THIS LADY!
WATERMELON AND COKE ZERO - SHE KNOWS OUR FAVORITES!
A BOX OF LOVE FROM HOME!  XOXOXO




COMPUTER TIME AT THE LIBRARY ON PDAY
. . . THANKS FOR THE EMAILS!

No comments:

Post a Comment