MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Week #14 - Lovin' Missionary Life

Monday, August 10, 2015

Well, I don't have much time today to write, but I do have some exciting news!  Sooo . . . I am getting transferred!  But it gets better.  I am also going to be training!  Which means . . . I AM GOING TO BE WHITE-WASH TRAINING! The Lord must have a lot of faith in me or something. Haha But I am so soooo excited! 

I am excited to be in a new area, even though I love this one soooo much!  I am going to miss my sisters, Sister Evans and Sister Peterson, but I know the Lord has a work for me to do in another area! I had the chance to go on exchanges this week with two trainees, Sister Evans and Sister Korth, and I was able to do training with them and I loveeeeed it! And now I get to train! Funny how things happen. But just like my title states, Missionary Life is the beeest and I love it! We have had a great week with lots of miracles and blessings! I don't even know where to start but I do have a testimony of this gospel and that it does change lives! I just loveeee being a missionary and I have lots of pictures from this week so get ready! :)

Love you all so much and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for this next week! :)
And I will officially be 20 on Saturday . . . no longer a "teenager" haha :)

Have a fantastic week everyone! 

Love, 
Sister Pinster

Sister Evans, Sister Peterson, Sister Pinster and the Boyds
(At Bro. Boyd's Gallery near the temple)

Awesome Photos & Awesome Missionaries!
Sister Pinster's Mom-Away-From-Home
(Sister Boyd)



No comments:

Post a Comment