MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Week #16 - God is Good

Hey Y'all!

How is everyone?  God is just so good and I can't even begin to explain all of the wonderful miracles and blessings I have received this week.  Wow!  

The work here in Caldwell and Hearne is exploding and it's so amazing to be a part of it!  We have a baptism this week with Mary!  The Elders found her before we came in to reopen the area, and we have been teaching her since our first night here.  She is so excited to get baptized, and I have never met someone so amazing.  She has been looking for the truth for a while and finally found it!  She's the sweetest lady ever and humble as well.  She has had a pretty rough life, but looks at it as though God has been preparing her every step of the way!   Recently we have been teaching her more about the Temple and missionary work and when we told her she could go into the temple after she was baptized, she started crying tears of joy . . . then we all started crying (because we are sisters) and the spirit was so strong.  She can't wait to go to Temple and we are going to do everything we can to get her there!  

So one more thing about Mary--at one point in her life, she was jobless, and she knew God had a plan, so when she was at home, instead of watching TV or whatever, she would memorize the Bible.  Let me tell you, she quotes scriptures like it's her own thoughts.  It's amazing.  And when we gave her a Book of Mormon, she started memorizing that too! Seriously she is so amazing!  So that's Mary, and you will hear more about her next week! :) 

We have been out tracting a lot this week because we are reopening the area and guess what?  We now have over 10 new investigators!  Miracles!  We have found so many people who have been waiting for this gospel and it's such a humbling experience to be able to work with them.  

We live in the boonies, no joke!  The two branches we work in take about 45 minutes to an hour to get from one place to the next; it's huge.  Lots of country!  I have some great pictures of the beautiful country.  

But yeah, so this week has been amazing.  Sister Selee and I have truly had a wonderful time so far and can't wait to work with the people here.  We finally got an apartment and it's starting to feel like a home!  The best part is the beds . . . I forgot how much I love sleeping in a bed. Haha :)

But seriously, God is so good and I love being in Texas, and especially working in these two branches.  Our goal is get them a building and make them wards!  

I know the Church is true and it's such a blessing in my life.  I love being able to share it with others every single day. 

Here are some great pictures of my life this week!  Enjoy!  Oh, and Sister Coronado is back in College Station--sad, but we know she is needed there!  It's funny because I only live about 30 minutes from Texas A&M and it's super fun being so close to the campus.  Everyone out here are super big fans!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week, and I love you All! :)

Love,
Sister Pinster

AUGUST 2015 ZONE CONFERENCE
TEXAS HOUSTON MISSION


I LOVE IT HERE!
TYPICAL (SISTER MISSIONARY) PHOTO

EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE MORE JESUS IN THEIR LIVES, RIGHT?

MARY WAS SOOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE US! 

I LOVE MARY!






No comments:

Post a Comment