MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Week #3 - Arrived in Houston Texas

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hi y'all!

I am officially in Houston, Texas and I am serving in the Klein area (just north of Houston).  I had a great flight and I am so grateful to be in Houston!

Sister Taylor Pinster
16222 Stuebner Airline Road, Apt. 700
Spring, TX  77379

My trainer is the best!  Her name is Sister Peterson and she is from Spanish Fork, Utah, but claims she was raised in Oklahoma.  I love her so much and she is teaching me so much already. I can't wait to serve with her for the next 12 weeks!

Sister Pinster and trainer, Sister Peterson
We are over two wards in Klein, the Klein and the Kleinwood Ward.  We have a very busy schedule and lots of people to teach!  We have a couple different progressing investigators and three have set a baptism date!  How exciting!  Already I have been able to come in contact with people searching for the truths of the Gospel and we have been able to share the Gospel with them! There are so many people in need of the Gospel here in Klein and I have the opportunity to teach it to them and I am so so excited!!  Going on a missionary is/was the best decision I could have made for this time in my life. I am learning how to love everyone I come in contact with and how to teach the plain and simple truths of Gospel. I am just so excited to be here!

This week has been crazy since it's my first week of being in Houston but it has also been pretty successful as well.  One of the craziest things so far happened yesterday morning.  Apparently, there was a Tornado Watch and Warning in the morning! Scary stuff! Thankfully there wasn't an official Tornado, but my companion and I didn't know until we arrived at church!  I guess not very many Tornados happen so they don't have sirens, but still!

I just wanted to leave a scripture with y'all...it's in Jacob 3:1-2.  Our Heavenly Father loves us so much and all He asks is for us to come unto Him!

Thanks for all of the prayers and support! I love all of you so so much! Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Pinster



Arriving at Houston Airport


Welcomed by Pres. and Sister Mortensen


Sister Packard, Sister Pinster, Sister Soto, and Elder Gay
THE FANTASTIC FOUR

First Stop = Houston Texas Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment