MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Friday, May 1, 2015

5 Days Until MTC

Hey everyone!
For some reason my first post got deleted and I wanted to write another before I head out! I am leaving for the Provo MTC in 5 days to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!! I am called to serve in the Texas Houston Mission and will be there for 18 months! If you would like to contact me, please email me at taylor.pinster@myldsmail.net. I am setting up this blog for my Mom to use while I am serving. Hopefully I can explain it well enough for her to use... :)
Anyways, I just wanted to share my testimony real fast and why I have chosen to give 18 months of my life to the Lord. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and all of us. I know He said Jesus Christ to be our Savior that we may be able to return and live with Him. The only way to return to Him is through the Savior's Atonement. I want to share this Gospel with everyone who is searching for a purpose in their life and is ready to receive the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so excited to share what I know with the people of Houston!

Here are some pictures from my last couple of weeks in Portland!

My brother Jarrett and I at Karin and Cory's wedding

My family

The beautiful bride!

First time going through the Temple

Family Temple Day!

Had to go to VooDoo Doughnuts before I leave...

My cute roommate Charity from BYUI after her brother's school play in Sherwood.

We went to Multnomah Falls!

and maaany of my brother's rainy baseball games!


I would love to hear from all of you while on my mission so please feel free to write and email me!

Love y'all soooo much and thanks for being such great examples!

Sincerely,
Sister Taylor Pinster


No comments:

Post a Comment