MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Week #2 - MTC Today, Houston Tomorrow

May 19, 2015
Tuesday (Last PDay in the MTC)

Hey everyone!


This week has been such a great experience! I have learned so so much! The Spirit here in the MTC is so strong and everyone is so friendly! I don't have much time but I just wanted to share a couple experiences I had this last week. 

On Thursday while at Dinner, the MTC Mission President and his wife sat by my District and for some reason the rest of my District had to leave so it was just my companion, Sister Hart, and I with the President. No big deal...It was seriously so amazing to talk to them and get to know them a little better! He was telling us about a meeting he went to earlier where Elder Bednar and Elder Nelson were there teaching a lot of the Mission Presidents in the USA about how to use IPADS! And guess what...my Mission will be getting Ipads in the next couple of days/weeks! How exciting right!! I am so excited to share the Gospel with the people in Houston and to also use technology to share the Gospel around the world! It's really awesome to think how almost every person in this world has some form of social media, like Facebook, and the Lord is hasting His work but letting the Missionaries share the Gospel through the Internet! I just love the idea of being able to have an Ipad with many different sources and tools to use to teach investigators about the Gospel. Anyways, I had such a wonderful opportunity to sit and chat with the MTC Mission President and his wife. Not every missionary has that opportunity and I am very grateful for it!

My District and I are all very different missionaries and have different personalities, but we all get along so well! The Lord has a plan for everything, and this week I was really able to see it. We are like one big happy/spiritual/crazy family and I wouldn't trade it for anything. These past two weeks with them have been the best and I so grateful to have learned and grown with all of them! Half of us are staying together and going to Houston but the other half is on their way to Knoxville, TN right now! It was hard saying goodbye last night/this morning, but after our missions we are already planning a reunion...Haha

I love this Gospel so so much and I can't wait to invite others to come unto Christ in the Texas Houston Mission! I want everyone to know that I love each of you so much and again I am extremely grateful for the examples y'all have set for me! 

Remember to read the Book of Mormon (BOM) daily and pray to your Heavenly Father! He wants to hear from you and loves you so sooooo much! It's so comforting knowing that we have a purpose in this life and to know where we are going after!  Being a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the best!! I hope everyone has a great week and I can't wait to hear from y'all!!

Love, 
Sister Taylor Pinster 

The MTC Schedule

Mother's Day Selfie -- in our matching dresses Mom!

Sister Pinster and Sister Soto
(Ready to go to Houston Texas together!)






No comments:

Post a Comment