MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, August 29, 2016

Week #69 - Temple, Family History and Prepared Peeps!

Hey Y'all!

This week has been great!  We are teaching a lot of people right now but still making sure we build up our teaching pool by finding new people as well!

We started teaching this woman, Rhonda, who truly is a miracle!  She was a self referral from headquarters and we tried to visit her before but we talked with her mom instead.  Well, last week she accidentally friended a member on Facebook and they started chatting about the gospel!  Rhonda told the member she is waiting for missionaries to bring her a Book of Mormon!  Sooo we taught her on Friday and she told us she is searching for truth and feels as though she has been led here!  The members are soooo great at answering her questions and she also came to church and LOVED it!  We feel super great about her and we are seeing her tonight as well to have an FHE with some of the members.  We hope to see her baptized next month because she truly is so prepared.  Miracles!

We also were able to go to the Temple this week on Wednesday!  What an incredible experience.  I was able to do all the work for one of MY ancestors that I had personally found ... she is actually my Great-Great-Great-Great Aunt! I love going to the Temple and feeling the spirit there, there is no place like it.


Temple with almost the whole Zone!

WE HAD OUR FIRST OFFICIAL FAMILY HISTORY CLASS IN CROCKETT THIS WEEK!  We had over 12 people there, which is super great for the 1st class!  Yay!


WE LOVE FAMILY HISTORY!
Exchanges with Sister Dickson!  I got to be a YSA Missionary for a day.  Super fun!


Met up with the Sisters in The Woodlands for lunch.  YUM!

We gave talks in Sacrament Meeting this week in Crockett and talked about missionary work as well.

Also, Sister Harris and I are staying together for another transfer!  Whoot whoot! I love her and this area! 


Love my cute comp!
This is in one of our small towns, NORMANGEE.
I LOVE THE COUNTRY LIFE!
Soooo much to do and so little time! It hit me that I truly only have 12 weeks left to serve as a full-time missionary and I plan on making it the best 3 months ever!  :)

Love y'all so much and I love the work!


Enjoy the pictures!

Love,
Sister Pinster



No comments:

Post a Comment