MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, August 22, 2016

Week #68 - Move In Week


Hey Y'all!

Well, this week has gone by super fast and we spent a lot of time packing actually ....

WE OFFICIALLY HAVE TWO APARTMENTS IN OUR AREA! Yay! :)  We moved in and unpacked and man does it feel nice to be moved in!  The last 5 weeks we have been living in our suitcases and on the go all the time!  

My Address:

901 E. Morris #B
Madisonville, TX  77864

I don't have much time today to write, but I do want to bear my testimony to y'all ...

I know the Church is true and that this truly IS Christ's Church.  He is at the head and leads and guides us through His living Prophet, Thomas S. Monson.  I am so grateful for Sundays and the opportunity we have to partake of the sacrament to always remember Christ.  I love being a part of the Lord's church and helping others see the miracles of being a part of His church.

We have been working with a less active family who hadn't been to church in a while and ALL FIVE OF THEM CAME TO CHURCH YESTERDAY!  What a miracle!  It was so great seeing them come and partake of the sacrament and be refreshed.

I love the gospel and I love serving in the Madisonville and Crockett Branches.

This week we are able to go to the Temple and I'm soooo excited!

Thanks again y'all for the bday wishes!  It truly was the best bday!

Love y'all and have a great week! :)

Love,
Sister Pinster

Elder and Sister Wilding--We are officially neighbors with them now!
(Sister Harris and Sister Pinster)



This is our dirty truck this week - BIG RED - thank goodness it's been raining!


No comments:

Post a Comment