MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, June 6, 2016

Week #57 - One CRAZY Week!

Hello! 

I hope everyone has been enjoying the summer weather!  Texas is starting to actually get a little more warm with less flooding! :) Yeah!

For real, this week was one of THE best and craziest weeks of my life!  Let me just give y'all a run down of what happened ...

MONDAY - We had a very chill P-day and picked our new Mini Missionary for the week, Kylie! :)  Super fun! 

TUESDAY - I had MLC (Mission Leaders Conf.) so I was in Houston for most of the day. It was such a great MLC and I love being able to serve in the THM. I love the Zone Leaders I work with (Elder Backstein and Elder Lives), and President Mortensen truly is such an inspiring leader! :)

We also were able to teach the Hernandez family the Restoration as well as true recent converts ALL in the same lesson!  There was about 12 of us all gathered around bearing testimony of this wonderful gospel and learning from each other as well!  It was sooo amazing!

WEDNESDAY - Okay. We had 13 wasps in our apartment that we had to kill!  It finally stopped raining and all of them decided to come in ... Thank goodness for Sister Breinholt! She is a killin machine! :) 

Also, we got chased by a pack of wolves!!  JK, the neighbor's 4 German Shepards got out and we were able to play with them. :) 

We also had our Family History class and we had a room full of non-members and members working together to find out more about their family.  I loveeee doing Family History!

THURSDAY - TEMPLE DAY!!!  It was such an amazing experience being able to do all of the work for one of my ancestors! In the Temple, I was able to see soooo many of my favorite missionaries!!  Sister Bates! Hermana Sheirbon! and even Elder Tidwell!!  Seriously the Temple is a place of refuge and peace. 

FRIDAY - Zone Meeting! Super inspiring and I love being able to help in motivating the missionaries and teach with the Zone Leaders.  It's the best! :) 

ZONE MEETING WITH THE BEST!
SATURDAY - I was able to go to a TRI-Mission (All three of the Houston Missions) MLC in Houston with Elder Lynn G. Robbins of the Seventy and Elder Jones as well!  I was able to shake their hands and talk with them!  What an incredible experience!! 

SUNDAY - We had 5 investigators at church!!!  And it was sooo awesome!!! 

SERIOUSLY THE BEST WEEK OF MY MISSION! 

This week is the McCorkles' baptism and I am so excited for the new transfer to start as well! :)  Change is always good, and I get to stay another transfer in Waller to finish training Sister Breinholt!  I will be here for 6 months!!!  WHoop!! 

Sorry this is SUPER long but this week is one to remember! I will send pictures a little later today!

Hope y'all have a wonderful week!

Love, 
Sister Pinster
Saying goodbye to Sister Bates
... till we meet again!
Houston Temple - with Elder Tidwell and his comps

Houston Temple and my cute comps!

Sister Breinholt and Kylie--our little mini-missionary
So sad saying goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment