MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, October 12, 2015

Week #23 - "Keep Your Eye on the Temple!"

October 12, 2015

"Always start with the ending in mind."  President Mortensen, my mission president, is such an inspired man.


THE HOUSTON TEXAS TEMPLE
This past week has flown by and I can't believe we are almost half way through October.  Crazy!  Last night we were able to drive to the Temple Tours with our investigator Floyd and our recent convert Mary!  WOW!  What a powerful and spiritual experience!  The spirit is always so strong at the temple and I encourage everyone to go as often as they can.  I am not just here to baptize people.  We are all here to help bring others unto Christ and help them to be in the safety of covenants with God.  Getting baptized is just the beginning, and going to the Temple and being sealed as families is the goal for everyone!


SISTER PINSTER, MARY, SISTER SELEE & FLOYD ON THE WAY TO THE TEMPLE TOUR
This week, we have been a little sick but the work is still progressing!  Our branches are wonderful and Floyd came to church as well as another investigator!  Yay!  It is such a great experience!  We also sang "How Great Thou Art" in church and let me tell you, the spirit was there and I have such a strong testimony of music and the power it has to bring the spirit.  Even though there were 16 people in church, there were many tears and it was incredible. 

Being on a mission is the best.  Bringing people closer to Christ full-time is the only way I want to spend my time! :)

I hope everyone is still doing the pondering challenge.  Send me some good scriptures when you find them! :)  Conference was the best and one of my favorite quotes was from Pres. Uchtdorf, "Exaltation is our goal; Discipleship is our journey."




Hope everyone has a great week! Love y'all!

Love,
Sister Pinster



GREAT HOUSES


A TYPICAL COUNTRY ROAD


WE LOVE TEXAS!


STOPPED FOR AN ARMADILLO CROSSING


YEAH! MOD PIZZA!

No comments:

Post a Comment