MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week #11 - Hey Y'all!

July 20, 2015

Hey!

I'm not even sure what week this is for me, but today marks 2 months since I have been in Texas!  And it's officially summer!  The heat is here and we feel it every day, but thank goodness for AC!  

8 Week Follow Up Training
As for this week, it's been fun!  On Wednesday it was my 8 week follow-up, which is basically just a time for all of the missionaries who have been out for 8 weeks to come and roleplay with President, have lunch with him and his wife, as well as learn more about how to become "Master Teachers."  And oh my goodness, it was the best day!  I learned soooo much on how I can do better and improve.  I wish I could have a meeting with President every week!  I am so lucky to have him as my Mission President because he is so knowledgeable, kind, and bold.  He knows what we need to be doing to hasten the work of the Lord!  At 8 week, he kept telling me how awesome and how much he loves me.  For real.  Who could not love a Mission President who is so loving?  He also told me lots of ways to improve and better my teaching and I am so grateful for his feedback as well!




Anyways, enough about that, this week we found Jackie.  I say "found" because actually she has been looking for us.  She literally told us the moment we walked into her house, "I know God has sent you here to me and I am ready to learn" and she basically told us she has been waiting for us.  What?  It was so awesome!  We taught her the Restoration and the spirit was so strong!  She has had a rough past and is still trying to overcome some things, but we are doing all we can to help her!  I love it!  Next time we are going to teach her whole family the Plan of Salvation and focus on Our Life on Earth!  We are super excited!

Oh, and I love being in a Trio.  It is the best thing ever.  I love both of my sisters soooo much and we work extremely well together.  We all basically bounce off each other and teach with the Spirit.  Sister Evans, our trainee, is the most sassy and cutest person ever.  I just loveeee her!  But yeah so life is so great and I love being in Texas!  Still getting use to the heat and humidity, but hey the people here are so amazing.  The food here is also very good, especially the Mexican food shacks.  With real Mexican food.  We love it so much. :) 

Life is good. And I love being a missionary. :) 

Hope everyone else's week was great! 

Love you all and have a fantastic week! 

Love, 
Sister Pinster 

No comments:

Post a Comment