MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, July 18, 2016

Week #63 - BITTERSWEET Goodbyes with a Miracle-Filled Future

Hey Y'all!

Okay seriously soooooo much has happened this week!  For one, I am being transferred from Waller! Sad day BUT I am going to a place even more country than Waller!  I'll be opening up a new area for missionaries and covering two branches! :) Madisonville and Crockett! Super excited for some new adventures and miracles to happen!!

But for this week, I have a lot of pictures! So get ready . . . haha

We went to Chick-Fil-A:  MOO!  Cow Appreciation Day was Tuesday and one of the members took us.  So much fun!  Then, this week there was a Watermelon Festival in one of the towns we cover and it was super fun!  We did some contacting there and met some pretty interesting people!  

Kristy and Jacob just got home from visiting Rexburg and Salt Lake and are so excited to get baptized in two weeks so they can go to the Temple here in Houston!

We had interviews with President on Wednesday and he is my favorite.  I feel so energized after talking with him and he gets us so pumped to do work!  Transfer week is always craaaaazy but we have been able to see miracles!

Also, yesterday we were able to sing in church and had everyone crying . . . the spirit was so strong and I will try to send some of the song today. It's a medley of "Savior, Redeemer of my Soul" and "Called to Serve." :)

I'm definitely going to miss Waller, especially the awesome members and investigators. But I'm so excited for new adventures! 

Please enjoy the pics and I will have more time next week hopefully to write about my new area! :)

Love y'all so much!



Ready for some FREE FOOD FROM CHICK-FIL-A
(if you dress like a cow on Cow Appreciation Day!)

One of my favorite members - Bro. Young
He is a convert and has the STRONGEST testimony!

Sister B's first funnel cake from the festival!  YUM!

Animal picture of the week--SSSSSSSS
(Sister B was too scared to hold the snake, but I was LOVIN IT!)



We have the BEST MEMBERS!

I'M GOING TO MISS THIS PLACE . . .

 GOODBYE WALLER COUNTY, TEXAS

No comments:

Post a Comment