MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016

Week #62 - Happy 7-11! (Free slurpees @ 7-11)

Hey Everyone!

Too bad they don't have 7-11's in Texas . . . everyone in PDX please get a free slurpee for me :)

So this week has been so great!  The 4th was super fun and we were able to help out at the Waller Freedom Festival!  I have pictures I will send later.  And we have been super busy this week, as always!  Kristy and Jacob Hernandez, our investigators who are getting baptized on the 30th, decided to take a trip with one of the members from here to REXBURG IDAHO of all places!!  Haha  They wanted to tour the school and GO SEE THE TEMPLE annnnd they are also going to go to Salt Lake City to see the Temple there toooo!!!  So obviously we are a little sad they aren't here with us, BUT they are surrounded by wonderful people up there for sure!  We are going to finish her lessons through Skype lessons.  Thank goodness for Ipads, right?  If any of y'all see Kristy walking around campus with her son and daughter, please say hi!  I will include a picture of her so be on the look out! :)

But yeah, on the other hand, we also ran over 2 WILD HOGS this week!  And a possum and snake!  #countryprobs  I love it here in Waller and I am super sad because it's the last week of the transfer and President basically told me I'm going to be transferred . . . I have been able to spend 6 months of my mission here in Waller and I have loved every minute of it! :)

Sorry it's short this week but we are also doing a lot of finding because we need to build up our teaching pool! :)

I love this gospel soooo much and I love being able to share it with people every single day. I love wearing Christ's name on my heart every day and I hope to be able to do all I can to bring others unto Him!

I love y'all soooo much and since it's transfers you can use the mission office address for any letters:)

Sister Taylor Pinster
Texas Houston Mission
16623 Hafer Rd
Houston, TX  77090

Love,
Sister Pinster


Loveeee Cypress Zone . . . and the APs came for a visit! :)

Chicken Fried Steak Texas Style.
YUMMM!  And my cute companion Sister B!

Waller Freedom Festival with our painted red/white/blue nails, matching shirts and bows
and SHADES!  Cool!



Doing Family History with our investigator, Fred!

MY TWIN!  Elder Atkinson and I are actually 6th cousins!  Can you tell?  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment