MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, March 28, 2016

Week #47 - I Know That My Redeemer Lives

Hey!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!


Who's excited for General Conference this weekend? What a blessing it is we have the opportunity to hear from living Apostles and the Prophet!  Let me know which talk(s) stand out to y'all next week! :)

This week has been a great one!  We had the Family History Club kick-off on campus this week and it wasn't exactly a room full, but it was super fun and we were able to help out the students who came!

Lots of wonderful things are happening and we have started teaching a couple new families this week! :)  The weather has been beautiful and on Saturday we had a Ward Crawfish Boil with an Easter Egg Hunt and I ate my first crawfish!  Definitely a Texas thing!  Haha It's been a great week with lots of miracles.

I hope everyone has a great Conference weekend and remember to share with friends and family!  Love y'all and have a great week!

Love,
Sister Pinster


Here's so pictures from this week!


Love Sister Ray soooo much!!

These STARS are EVERYWHERE in Texas!

Helping out one of the PVAMU students at the Family History Club!
She was soooo excited to have some names on her tree

Got a little bit toooo much Sun on Saturday . . .  OUCH!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your excitement and enthusiasm in your missionary service in Texas. General conference was a wonderful illumination and Elder Holland's talk reminded me that we don't have to be afraid of the work ahead of us tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete