MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, March 14, 2016

Week #45 - Hallelujah! Holy Cow!

Hello everyone!

Hope y'all had a great week!

My week was pretty great!  Full of FAMILY HISTORY!  Yes, as a missionary we have the opportunity to teach people more about familysearch.org and how to find their ancestors!  I have truly gained a love for doing family history and our Mission President has given us the opportunity to go to the Temple quarterly and do the work for our ancestors!  So . . . we get to go and do baptisms, confirmations, AND endowments for our ancestors!  It's going to be so awesome!  I will give y'all more details next week. :)

I just want y'all to know how much I truly love my Savior and this work we are ALL invested in!  It truly is the Latter days and Satan is hard at work, but the work we are doing is much greater!  Always have your heart and mind set on the Temple and Christ.

So, the reason why my email title is #Hallelujah is because of the new EASTER INITIATIVE THIS YEAR! If you haven't had the opportunity yet, go onto LDS.org or followhim.mormon.org and watch the new 2 minute video for Easter!  And then . . .  SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE! Use the hashtag and watch it explode! We have been sharing this video with everyone we meet and it truly is a testimony to me that Christ lives today, and because of Him, we can all live AGAIN!

I love this gospel and I love all of you!

Keep the faith and have a great week!

Love,
Sister Pinster

YAY FOR BLUE BELL!

SERIOUSLY SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PUPPY!

ON EXCHANGES WITH SISTER TALBOT
(my first "grand baby"  trained by my trainee Sister Selee)



THIS COW WAS LOOSE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD
 . . . SO OF COURSE WE STOPPED TO TAKE A PICTURE.

[Taylor:  That is a DANGEROUS BULL WITH HORNS!  DO NOT PET!!!]

I ALSO MET A "FAINTING" GOAT THIS WEEK!
CHECK THAT ONE OFF MY LIFE LIST!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment