MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, December 21, 2015

Week #33 - New Comp and New District - BACK IN HOUSTON

Hey Y'all!

So I had a big email typed up but then my iPad shut off and it didn't save...sad.

But my new area is amazing!  I love it so much!  And my new comp, SISTER BATES, is the bomb! Seriously we have waaaay too much fun! She's my bff and I love this area as well! We are serving in Bear Creek! It's the best! The Ward is so great and I love being so close to the city as well! It's bittersweet to leave the country but mission life is just so amazing! 

We took sooooo many pics together, so get ready... :) 

I never have enough time to write, but I will be better next week! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS and watch #ASaviorisBorn this season and share it with friends!


Oh, and my new address is:

Sister Taylor Pinster
15903 Yorktown Crossing Pkwy
Apt. 1316
Houston, TX 77084

Love you all!
❤️
Love,
Sister Pinster

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE BEAR CREEK SISTERS!
SISTER BATES AND SISTER PINSTER

I FOUND THIS B OF M AT A THRIFT STORE ... IT IS OVER 50 YEARS OLD!
 FEELING LUCKY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment