MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, December 7, 2015

Week #31 - December is here!

Hello Everyone!

Okay where do I even start ...This week has been full of miracles and blessings! Let me just give y'all a run down ...

So, Saturday was Bryson's baptism!!!!! The Spirit is so strong at baptisms and his non-member family was there! He is such a bright kid! His mom, Erin, was officially reactivated on Sunday! And her daughter, 8 months, was blessed for her baby blessing! Talk about a family gathering...we had almost 30 people in sacrament! The typical Sunday is about 12 in Hearne!

Also on Sunday, Brother Floyd Hafley received the Priesthood! Wow! What an amazing feeling it is to know I was part of his conversion. He's so amazing and my grandpa. I have officially adopted him.  :)

This week we have been sharing the new video the Church put out, "A Savior is Born" with EVERYONE!  Not kidding, everyone. It's only 2 minutes and people normally have time for it! I would love to challenge everyone to share this video on Facebook or anyway you can so others can discover why we have and need a Savior! :)

Sister Ramos and her family came to church and the Branch has adopted her as well!

I love this season because everyone is so open to hearing more about the Savior. So many miracles have already happened and I know there are many to come!

I hope everyone is staying warm and remembers to put more of Christ into Christmas this year. :)

Love,
Sister Pinster

AT BRYSON'S BAPTISM

LOOK WHO I FOUND AT ZONE CONFERENCE THIS WEEK.  MY FAVORITE LITTLE SISTER!!!
(Sister Selee with an injured/broken? finger from playing volleyball - Ouch!)


OH, AND A TEXAS SANTA!  HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment