MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, November 7, 2016

Week #79 - 18 Months and Still Going STRONG!

Hello y'all!

So yesterday marked 18 months from the day I left Oregon to travel to the MTC!  What an amazing and incredible 18 months it has been! I have grown sooo much and I have truly learned how to rely on the Savior. I love this gospel and I LOVE sharing it others!  I want to thank y'all for the wonderful examples y'all have set for me and I love y'all so so much! :)

This week has been a crazy one!  It was MLC on Tuesday, I was sick the rest of the week, ZONE Meeting on Friday, Exchanges for the weekend, an African Bday Party on Saturday and church!  Crazy busy!
 
MLC was soooo fun and bittersweet because it was my last one but I loved it so much. BEAR CREEK is killing it and President M gave our ZONE shout-outs throughout the whole thing.  Unity is what we have been focusing this last transfer and I've never felt so united as a ZONE!
 
We have a goal as a mission of getting 600 baptisms in the Year 2016 and we are so close right now!  Our zone has committed to get 23 more in the next 2 months and we are ALL IN TO GET IT!

I gave a training at ZONE Meeting about Diligence and Finding JOY in the Journey! (I even made handouts...) I love being a missionary and I LOVE my Bear CREEK ZONE!

Life is soooo good and miracles are happening in Katy!  Sister Dummer is my favorite and she is just so sweet and talented!

I have a lot of pics this week tooooo! :)

But have a great week y'all!


The FAB 3 at our last MLC
(Mission Leadership Conf)

Look who's an STL now!  My Baby!!!

Some of my fav blondes

FIND JOY IN THE JOURNEY

Serious Faces

These are my people ... These are MY people!

BCZ LEADERSHIP pic ... no caption needed

Leadership Handout



No comments:

Post a Comment