MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, October 24, 2016

Week #77 - WHAT THE BOM CAN DO! HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!


Hey y'all!

Okay first off, I want to apologize for my really short email last week!  We were so busy and we just did not have time, but today we do! :)

So this week was truly amazing and it all goes back to the truthfulness and converting power of the Book of Mormon.  We had an amazing district meeting ALL about the BOM and we all committed to use it with every Finding approach possible!  And in return, our district found 20 new investigators!  And here in Katy 1st, 7 of those are ours!  We gave out over 10 BOMs in just 3 days!  We have started teaching a couple new families and we are SO excited to see teach them to gospel!  :)

Okay story time!

So Friday night, we out knocking some doors to share the restored gospel with more of God's children.  One lady yelled at us and told us to leave the neighbor.  We just let it slide because we have a duty to share the gospel.  So we go to the next house and guess who pulls up ... THE COPS!  Yes this is the THIRD TIME I have had the cops called on me now as a missionary!  He was nice but I invited him to learn and he was not having it.  He told us we were no longer "allowed" to knock doors in Katy ... yeah right!  It was getting dark so we called it a night but he had to check our ids and EVERYTHING!  Haha my comp is an amazing artist and drew an AMAZING sketch of the situation. :) 


And my face is SO accurate too!  I was not having it with his sass.  Haha :)   Ordained Criminals!


Sister Selee and Sister Pinster ... and a bunch of Elders!
We went on exchanges twice this week ... once for a training and I got to be with Sister Selee!!  It was the last time we would see Elder Moon (AP) and he trained us all on how to better plan!  Sooo good! :)  I also got to be with Sis Fisi as well this weekend!  We did some finding and played volleyball with the wards!  It was so fun!  I love her and her accent.  She's from New Zealand and is loving Texas!  




Sister Pinster with President and Sister Mortensen
We also had a great time last night at a Fireside performed by the mission.  It was in College Station so we were able to drive up there and Sister Harris and I sang a duet!  The spirit was sooo strong there and it was so fun seeing everyone! :) 

I just want y'all to know how TRUE the gospel is!  Christ's Church is RESTORED and we truly can have eternal happiness!  I know the Book of Mormon changes lives and brings us closer to God while helping us understand His plan.  I love serving the gospel 24/7 and sharing the good news of eternal families! 

I hope y'all have a fun week and enjoy the weather!  It's Fall Y'all! 

Love, 
Sister Pinster 



No comments:

Post a Comment