MAY 6, 2015 - NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Monday, November 9, 2015

Week #27 - Six Months Down and a New Companion!

Hi Y'all!

I hit my official 6 month mark this week!  Crazy!  This week has been super crazy and fun! 

I got a new companion and she is amazing! Her name is Sister Holtsclaw and she's from California.  Transfers are always fun and I am excited for this next transfer.  We have been so busy with trying to meet with our investigators and new members this week while finding time to find some new people to teach.  The miracles just keep coming! :)

SISTER PINSTER AND SISTER HOLTSCLAW

My new comp just came from a Suburb of Houston, and I am trying to help her get in the swing of things here out in the country with our two branches.  We figured out that our area, Caldwell and Hearne, covers over 1/8 of the whole entire Texas Houston Mission!!! No wonder we spend a lot of time in the car!  Haha Good thing we have cd's and a cell phone! :)

Lots of wonderful things are happening here and I can't wait!  We have been working with a part-member family, the Rodriquez family, and the son is planning on getting baptized in the next couple of weeks!  Yay!  I can't say much more because we are continually finding new people who are ready for the gospel!

Sorry I don't have much time today to write a long email, but I am so grateful to be serving the Lord on a mission and extremely grateful to be in such a humble area. 

I love you all and I love this Gospel! 

Have a wonderful week! 

Love, 
Sister Pinster


No comments:

Post a Comment